Each application consists of three documents.
1. A short letter of support from department chair, director, or dean, confirming your availability and stating why developing this course for a hybrid or online format benefits the department or the UW.
2. A proposal from the applicant or team (no more than two pages long). This proposal must contain the following information:
- Name(s), title, department
- Email address and phone number
- Campus mailing address (e.g. box number)
- A description of the problem or goal to be achieved through implementing new practices and how the particular course will benefit from redesign.
3. The current syllabus for the course that will be redesigned.
Deadlines and formats
All three documents of the application are due by 5:00 p.m. on June 17, 2016. Documents should be sent as PDF files to email@example.com.
Please use the following naming format:
- (applicant’s) FirstInitialLastName_endorsement
- (applicant’s) FirstInitialLastName_application
- (applicant’s) FirstInitialLastName_syllabus
Please note that by submitting your application you are agreeing to:
- Participate fully during the August 22-25 Institute.
- Participate fully in the presentations and peer review on December 12 or December 13.
- Teach your course during the 2016-2017 academic year, the summer 2017 quarter, or the autumn 2017 quarter.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the Technology Teaching Fellows Institute.