Each application consists of two documents.
- A proposal from the applicant or team (no more than two pages long). This proposal must contain the following information:
- Name(s), title, department
- Email address and phone number
- Campus mailing address (e.g. box number)
- A description of the problem or goal to be achieved through implementing new practices and how the particular course will benefit from redesign.
- The current syllabus for the course that will be redesigned.
Deadlines and formats
All documents of the application are due (date TBD). Documents should be sent as PDF files to email@example.com.
Please use the following naming format:
- (applicant’s) FirstInitialLastName_endorsement
- (applicant’s) FirstInitialLastName_application
- (applicant’s) FirstInitialLastName_syllabus
Please note that by submitting your application you are agreeing to:
- Participate fully during the July 10-14 Institute.
- Participate fully in the presentations and peer review on December 11.
- Teach your course during the 2017-2018 academic year, the summer 2018 quarter, or the autumn 2018 quarter.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the Technology Teaching Fellows Institute.