Applications accepted through Tuesday, December 31st, 5:00 p.m.
Each application consists of three documents.
1. A short letter of support from department chair, director, or dean, confirming your availability and stating why developing this course for a hybrid or online format benefits the department or the UW.
2. A proposal from the applicant or team (no more than two pages long). This proposal must contain the following information:
- Name(s), title, department
- Email address and phone number
- Campus mailing address (e.g. box number)
- A description of the problem or goal to be achieved through implementing new practices of teaching for learning, and how the particular course will benefit from redesign.
3. The current syllabus for the course that will be redesigned.
Deadlines and formats
All three documents must be uploaded directly to Catalyst Collect It by December 31, 5:00 p.m.
Please use the following naming format:
- (applicant’s) FirstInitialLastName_endorsement
- (applicant’s) FirstInitialLastName_application
- (applicant’s) FirstInitialLastName_syllabus
Please note that by submitting your application you are agreeing to
- Participate fully during the week-long institute and two days of presentations and peer review
- Teach your course during the 2014 – 2015 academic year
- Share your experience in at least two contexts
If you have questions, please contact Brigid Nulty, Institute Coordinator and Project Specialist, Office of the Provost, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for your interest in the Technology Teaching Fellows Initiative.