Include the following:
- A proposal from the applicant or team (no more than two pages long). This proposal must contain the following information:
- Name(s), title, department
- Email address and phone number
- A description of the problem or goal to be achieved through implementing new practices and how the particular course will benefit from redesign.
- A current syllabus for the course that will be redesigned, or the proposed syllabus for a new course.
- Letter of Support from Chair.
Deadlines and formats
All documents for the application are due May 8, 12:00 p.m.
- Documents should be uploaded as PDF files. Please use the following naming format:
- (applicant’s) FirstInitialLastName_proposal
- (applicant’s) FirstInitialLastName_chair letter
- (applicant’s) FirstInitialLastName_course description
- Notifications will go out May 12.
- Accepted applicants must confirm their participation by May 26, 12:00 p.m.
Note that by submitting your application you are agreeing to:
- Participate fully during the July 10-14 Institute. (Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Participate fully in the presentations and peer review on December 11.
- Teach your course during the 2017-2018 academic year, the summer 2018 quarter, or the autumn 2018 quarter.
Upon submission applicants will receive a system generated confirmation.
If you have questions, please contact Christine Sugatan, Program Administrator, at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the Technology Teaching Fellows Institute.
“I was a member of TTF during the first summer a couple of years ago. Just going through that fellowship helped me shift gears entirely. It provided motivation and confidence for diving in more and redesigning the class—I knew I’d have help when I needed it.”
-Andrew J. Boydston, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry