How to submit supporting materials
To submit a complete nomination file, each package must contain the Nomination Summary Form and a checklist of required documents. Please select the appropriate checklist from the list below, print and submit with the complete file. A complete file will include all of the requested items. Files may only be submitted in PDF form and sent to email@example.com. Hard copies will not be accepted.
Nominees may also request the assistance of a colleague in gathering the supporting documents. A line item on the Nomination Summary Form will request a contact person should there be any questions. This may be the nominee or appointed designee as selected by the nominee.
All files must be received by Friday, January 8, 2016, 5:00 p.m. Files submitted after 5:00, are considered late and will not be accepted. An automatic notice indicating the deadline will be posted.
- Nomination Summary Form (to be used for all award files)
- Distinguished Teaching Award Checklist 2016
- Distinguished Teaching Award for Innovation with Technology Checklist 2016
- Excellence in Teaching Award Checklist 2016
Keep in mind the following
- By “current” student, one who can attest to the recent activity in the classroom that exemplifies the nominee (typically within the last year). A student who took the course 3 or 4 years ago may not be able to fully incorporate what he or she experienced.
- Recent alumni are eligible to provide a letter of support so long as he or she was a previous student of the instructor.
- Media such as DVDs and CDs will not be accepted under the “Evidence of Excellence.”
- The committee will not accept any individual items listed on the checklist that is not included in the completed portfolio. Only completed files will be accepted and reviewed.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Christine Sugatan at 206-221-3811.