How to submit supporting materials
To submit a complete file, each package must contain the Nomination Summary Form, checklist, and supporting materials. Select from the appropriate checklists* below. Compile, print, and send all paperwork as one PDF to email@example.com. Complete files will include all required materials. Hard copies will not be accepted.
*Depending on the browser, items may need to be downloaded prior to filling out.
Nominees can enlist the assistance of a colleague in gathering documents. Files must be received by Friday, January 13, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. Late files will not be accepted.
- Nomination Summary Form (to be used for all award files)
- Distinguished Teaching Award checklist 2017
- Distinguished Teaching Award for Innovation with Technology (select the appropriate checklist)
- Excellence in Teaching Award checklist 2017
Keep in mind the following
- By “current” student, one who can attest to the recent activity in the classroom that exemplifies the nominee (typically within the last year). A student who took the course 2 or more years ago may not be able to accurately recall the experience.
- Recent alumni are eligible to provide a letter of support so long as he or she was a previous student of the instructor.
- Media such as DVDs and CDs will not be accepted under the “Evidence of Excellence.”
- The committee will not accept any individually submitted items not included in the file. Only completed files will be accepted and reviewed.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Christine Sugatan at 206-221-3811.