Center for Teaching and Learning
Teaching Awards: How to Submit Supporting Materials
Each submission is required to have a cover sheet. Please select the appropriate cover sheet from the list below, print, and submit with the complete file. A complete file will include all of the items requested with the cover sheet being the first document on top of nominee’s packet. Files may only be submitted in PDF form. Hard copies will not be accepted. Files must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take note of the following deadlines for supporting materials:
- Distinguished Teaching Award – File due Friday, January 24, 2014, 5:00 p.m.
- Excellence in Teaching Award - File due Friday, January 24, 2014, 5:00 p.m.
- Munro Public Service Teaching Award – File due Friday, January 24, 2014, 5:00 p.m.
- Distinguished Teaching Award for Innovation with Technology – File due Friday, January 31, 2014, 5:00 p.m.
Keep in Mind the Following
- By “current” student, one who can attest to the recent activity in the classroom that exemplifies the nominee. A student who took the course 3 or 4 years ago may not be able to fully incorporate what he or she experienced.
- Recent alumni are eligible to provide a letter of support so long as he or she was a previous student of the instructor.
- Media such as DVDs and CDs will not be accepted under the “Evidence of Excellence.”
- The committee will not accept any individual items listed on the checklist that is not included in the completed portfolio. Only completed files will be accepted and reviewed.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com or by contacting Christine Sugatan at 206-543-6588.