Teaching Awards: How to Submit Supporting Materials
Each submission is required to have a cover sheet. Please select the appropriate cover sheet from the list below. A complete file will include all of the items requested with the cover sheet being the first document on top of nominee’s packet. Files may only be submitted in PDF form. Hard copies will not be accepted. Files must be received online by Friday, January 24, 2014, 5pm. Files must be sent to email@example.com.
- DTA Checklist 2014: Coming Soon
- DTA-Innovation with Technology Checklist 2014: Coming Soon
- ETA Checklist 2014: Coming Soon
- Munro Checklist 2014: Coming Soon
Keep in Mind the Following
- By “current” student, one who can attest to the recent activity in the classroom that exemplifies the nominee. A student who took the course 3 or 4 years ago may not be able to fully incorporate what he or she experienced.
- Recent alumni are eligible to provide a letter of support so long as he or she was a current student of the instructor.
- Media such as DVDs and CDs will not be accepted under the “Evidence of Excellence.”
- The committee will not accept any individual items listed on the checklist that is not included in the completed portfolio. Only completed files will be accepted and reviewed.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Christine Sugatan at 206-221-3811.