Center for Teaching and Learning
How to submit supporting materials
To submit a complete nomination file, each package must contain the Nomination Summary Form and a checklist of required documents. Please select the appropriate checklist from the list below, print, and submit with the complete file. A complete file will include all of the items requested with the Nomination Summary Form being the first page, followed by the checklist. These two documents are not included in the page limit. Files may only be submitted in PDF form and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard copies will not be accepted.
All files must be received by Monday, January 12, 2015, 5:00 p.m.
- Nomination Summary Form
- DTA Checklist 2015
- DTA Innovation with Technology Checklist 2015
- ETA Checklist 2015
Keep in Mind the Following
- By “current” student, one who can attest to the recent activity in the classroom that exemplifies the nominee. A student who took the course 3 or 4 years ago may not be able to fully incorporate what he or she experienced.
- Recent alumni are eligible to provide a letter of support so long as he or she was a previous student of the instructor.
- Media such as DVDs and CDs will not be accepted under the “Evidence of Excellence.”
- The committee will not accept any individual items listed on the checklist that is not included in the completed portfolio. Only completed files will be accepted and reviewed.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com or by contacting Christine Sugatan at 206-221-3811.