Center for Teaching and Learning
How to submit supporting materials
To submit a complete nomination file, each package must contain the Nomination Summary Form and a checklist of required documents. Please select the appropriate checklist from the list below, print, and submit with the complete file. A complete file will include all of the requested items. Files may only be submitted in PDF form and sent to email@example.com. Hard copies will not be accepted.
All files must be received by Tuesday, January 20 at 8:00 a.m. This deadline has been extended. Please disregard the January 12 date as originally listed within the checklists below.
- Nomination Summary Form 2015 (to be used for all award files)
- Distinguished Teaching Award Checklist 2015
- Distinguished Teaching Award for Innovation with Technology Checklist 2015
- Excellence in Teaching Award Checklist 2015
Keep in Mind the Following
- By “current” student, one who can attest to the recent activity in the classroom that exemplifies the nominee. A student who took the course 3 or 4 years ago may not be able to fully incorporate what he or she experienced.
- Recent alumni are eligible to provide a letter of support so long as he or she was a previous student of the instructor.
- Media such as DVDs and CDs will not be accepted under the “Evidence of Excellence.”
- The committee will not accept any individual items listed on the checklist that is not included in the completed portfolio. Only completed files will be accepted and reviewed.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Christine Sugatan at 206-221-3811.