Study Abroad


While at the UW, our colleagues in International Student Services (ISS) will be your main point of contact for all items related to your visa and maintaining your immigration status.

As an exchange student you will enter the US on a J-1 visa and should familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations of this visa category.