Before You May Register - Returning Students
- Returning Student Application - Students who have been out for more than one quarter must reapply as a Returning Former Student.
- Priority Registration Date - If you are a returning student, you may not register before your Priority Registration Date.
- UW NetID, Password and PAC - Returning students, should use the same UW NetID, password and PAC used during their last registered quarter.
- Retrieving Forgotten Information - Instructions are available if you have forgotten your password or PAC.
- Immunization - All matriculated students, and all students living in University of Washington residence halls or single-student apartments, are required to provide proof of measles (rubeola) immunity. If you had already provided proof of immunization during your previous enrollment at the University you do not need to submit proof again. If you were not required to provide proof of measles (rubeola) immunity, the immunization page provides additional information and has a downloadable Measles Immunity Verification form.
Proceed to "How to Register."