Before You May Register - New Students
Confirming your Enrollment
New students must submit the required information to be eligible to register for classes. See the lists below for each type of student.
- Your Enrollment Confirmation Form (refer to the form for instructions) and the $272 New Student Enrollment and Orientation Fee (NSEOF).
- The Payment Checklist (Form 1). Additional fees (e.g. parent orientation, overnight housing, etc.) will be billed to your tuition account.
- Measles Immunity Verification Form. This form must be received by Hall Health Immunization no later than two weeks before your Advising & Orientation session. If your measles paperwork is not processed before the date of your A&O session, you will be blocked from registration.
Check the status of your NSEOF payment on MyUW. It may take some time for your information to be processed after you mail it. Once your NSEOF payment has been processed, you may sign-up for your Advising and Orientation session. You will register for classes when you attend your Advising and Orientation session. If you do not attend a session, you will not be able to register for classes until the beginning of the quarter.
Graduate, Returning and Professional Students
As soon as these forms are processed, you will receive a acknowledgement that your deposit has been processed. If you do not receive an Enrollment Confirmation Acknowledgement, please call the Registrar's Processing Center at 206-543-5951.
Student Access to MyUW
- UW NetID - Before you can register for classes, you must have already established a UW NetID. If you have not done this already, you may create one now.
- Private Access Code (PAC) - To create a UW NetID, you will need your PAC. Upon receipt of your New Student Enrollment and Orientation Fee or Enrollment Confirmation Deposit, you are mailed a Enrollment Confirmation Acknowledgement. Your initial PAC is included on this card.
- Registration Date - In addition to the PAC, the Enrollment Confirmation Acknowledgement includes your registration date. New freshmen and transfer students may not register before attending an Advising and Orientation session.
- Immunization - All matriculated students, and all students living in University of Washington residence halls or single-student apartments, are required to provide proof of measles (rubeola) immunity. The immunization page provides additional information and has a downloadable Measles Immunity Verification form.
If you have met the registration criteria above, proceed to "How to Register."