Search | Directories | Reference Tools
UW Home > Discover UW > Student Guide 

Changing Your Personal Data

To make a change to your name, social security number, or date of birth on your University of Washington record, bring official documentation (driver's license, marriage certificate, court order, passport) to the Registration Office, 225 Schmitz Hall. Please be aware that the original social security card is required for all social security changes.

If you are unable to come in person, please mail your request along with a copy of the official documentation to: University of Washington, Box 355850, Seattle, WA 98195.