Address Changes

All Students

All address changes, unless you are an international student, must be done online using MyUW.
This service changes the addresses provided to the Student Directory and used by the Office of the Registrar, Office of Student Financial Aid, Student Fiscal Services and other departments and offices.

International Students

Change your local and mailing address online using MyUW. Contact International Student Services to change your permanent address.

Student Employees at UW

Student employees should also use Employee Self-Service (ESS) to update your address in the UW Payroll and Human Resources system.