Perkins & Health Profession Loan Exit Counseling

If you received a federal Perkins loan and/or a federal Health Profession/Nursing loan while attending the UW, these will be billed by the University's billing servicer, Campus Partners. You can set up online access to your Campus Partners loan account at

The UW is your lender for loans from these programs, and the loans are managed by the Student Fiscal Services office.

Copies of promissory notes that you have signed electronically for Perkins, Health Profession, and institutional loans can be viewed online at MyUW.