Check back next week for a new Q&A series on the blog we’re calling “Huskies on the Hill.”
Each week, the series will feature a UW alum who is serving in state government.
Here is a sneak peek at the questions they’ll be answering:
1. What motivated you to run for office?
2. What are your legislative priorities this session?
3. What has been the biggest surprise and biggest disappointment for you so far this session?
4. What do you think the long-term outlook is for Higher Education in our state?
5. How do you spend your time when the legislature is not in session?