UW Bothell Security & Campus Safety
- Non-emergencies - 425-352-5359
- Emergencies - 425-352-5222
UW Violence Prevention and Response Program
The UW Violence Prevention and Response Program provides:
- 24/7 Central reporting and consultation for non-urgent concerns about violence and violence prevention
- Immediate risk mitigation recommendations and resources
- Collaborative risk assessment and action plan creation
- Follow-up monitoring of situations of concern
- Violence prevention training for the campus community
- Customized departmental training upon request
UW CareLink is the faculty and staff employee assistance program (EAP). It is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Confidential, short-term consultation for personal and work issues is available to employees, their dependents and household members at no cost. Toll free: 866-598-3978 for 24-hour crisis services and TDD access, call 800-833-3031.
UW Alert is a University of Washington (UW) developed communications service that distributes official information during emergencies or crisis situations that may disrupt normal UW operation or threaten the health or safety of members of the UW community. Signing up for UW alert can help you know about and how to respond to an event in the most effective manner possible, as early as possible.
Safety Escort Program
425-352-5359 - Call to have an a safety escort accompany you to your location - Services are available Monday - Thursday, 6am to 11pm and Friday, 6am to 10pm.