All of your pending and completed disclosures are listed in the Disclosures section. The values listed for existing disclosures are:
- Disclosure ID: automatically generated by FIDS. For completed disclosures, you may click the Disclosure IDs to see read-only views of your point-in-time disclosures. From here, you may edit your disclosure, if it does not have a review status of Review Complete or No Review Required, by clicking the Edit this Disclosure button at the bottom of the page.
- eGC1 Number: the primary eGC1 linked with this disclosure. Your disclosure status will appear on the PI & Personnel page of this eGC1. You will see "(not available)" displayed for disclosures that do not have a primary eGC1.
- Date Disclosed: when the disclosure was completed.
- Disclosure Required: this disclosure needs to be completed.
- Disclosure Complete: this disclosure has been completed.
- Review Status
- Review Required: needs to be reviewed now
- Waiting for JIT: is waiting to be reviewed at the appropriate
- No Review Required: generally, there is no SFI, so no review is needed
- Duplicate: this disclosure is another copy of an existing one; this status is set by the reviewers
- Review Complete: the reviewers have indicated the disclosure was reviewed
For more information, see the Disclosure Review Statuses section.