There are several ways you can filter your tasklist.
You can use this to limit the type of items displayed. Checking the box will include that item type. The system selects all types by default. If you deselect all of the boxes, all types display.
Date Created – Within 6 Months
When you select this box, the results include items just recently created. You can uncheck this box to see older items.
Display Items Where – Is
You can use this to further refine the list of items shown. Choose an option from the drop-down menu, then enter a corresponding value in the “Is” box. The more specific information you enter, the shorter the list will be.
- Item # – enter the full item number without the alphabetic prefix.
- Budget # – enter 1 or more digits. All items that start with a matching number will display. If you enter 2 or more digits, the system will automatically include the hyphen.
- PI Last Name – enter 1 or more letters. The results will include all items with a PI Name that starts with the entered letters.
- Rec’vd Date (Received Date) – enter in a valid date in the format: mm/dd/yyyy. The results will include all items received in GCA on that date.
- Last Action Taken – select a choice from the drop-down menu.
- Action/Request Type – by default, the results include all types. To limit the types displayed, uncheck the “All” box, then check the desired types. Note: too many type choices may cause a time-out condition.