You can add Notes to your budget for line items and on the F&A tab. Notes will display on the print and exported versions of the budget.
There is a Notes field on the Line Setup page for the following line items:
- (01) Salary and Wages
- (02) Service Contracts
- (03) Other Contractual Services
- (04) Travel
- (05) Supplies and Materials
- (06) Equipment
- (07) Retirement and Benefits (period entry pages only)
- (08) Student Aid
- (10) Capital Projects
- (38) Unallocated
- (25) Facilities and Administrative (period entry pages only)
There is a Notes icon on the F&A tab. To add a note:
- Click on the icon to open the notes box.
- Enter any text you wish.
- Click on the icon again to close the notes box.
When you return to the page, the icon will display an asterisk (*) to indicate that notes were added.
You can re-open the notes box and edit or remove the text.