The system triggers “Just in Time (JIT)” and sends an email notification if one of the following actions occurs.
- OSP knows the proposal has of a fundable score and creates a child Pre-Award Notification, selecting the Just-in-Time check box
- OSP receives funding for an approved eGC1 and creates a child Funding Action
- OSP manually changes the status of an approved eGC1 to Awarded
Once JIT occurs, a batch job that runs twice a day (mid-day and late evening) sends email notifications to the following people associated with the eGC1.
- The PI, Applicationn PI, Admin Contact, Pre-Award Budget Contact, and the eGC1 Preparer are notified that JIT occurred. They should ensure that the personnel list is up-to-date.
- Any investigators who have not yet created a disclosure for this eGC1 are notified to do so. The system creates pending disclosures.
- Any investigators who have not yet taken the required PHS training receive a reminder of the requirement.