How can I certify to the sponsor that an investigator has completed a disclosure and/or the required training?

Currently, OSP is handling all certification, both for individuals and the institution. Ask your OSP administrator to help you with this.

To locate your Administrator, use the following link:  http://www.washington.edu/research/contact-us/

0 people found this question helpful.