To resolve the error with adding people to the Access and Contacts page, try the following steps.
- Close your browser, and reopen it. See if the problem persists.
- Try a hard refresh. Open your browser, and go to the page where you were getting the error (you may have to try to add someone to the Assign Access and Contacts page first). For Windows, click on CTRL + F5. For Mac, click on Option + Shift + R. When the page reloads, try to look up the person again.
- If this does not resolve the issue, you will need to clear your cache/temporary internet files. Browser specific instructions are below.
- Click on the Tools button (it's a gear icon in the top right hand corner under the close button).
- Click Internet Options
- Click the General Tab, and then under Browsing History, click Delete
- In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, select Temporary Internet files, click Delete, and then click OK.
- On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences.
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select all the checkboxes.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- On the Menu bar, click on the Safari Menu, and select Reset Safari
- Click Reset.