In today's complex business environment, even highly experienced professional must seek life-long learning opportunities. Executive and continuing education at the University of Washington can help position you and your organization to excel in today's ever-changing business world. From executive, daytime and evening degrees, non-degree classes, Extension programs, and even classes online, the UW offers a great variety of programs and classes to meet your continuing education needs.
UW Continuing Education Opportunities - Includes a listing of courses by school, department, and location as well as online learning, certificate programs, and other professional development opportunities.
- Degree Programs - Six types of MBAs, including full- and part-time degree programs
- Executive Education Programs and Seminars - Offerings tailored for business leaders
- Custom Programs - Executive education tailored to strategic business needs
- UW Bothell Business Program
- Milgard School of Business, UW Tacoma