The Research Administration Learning Program is offering 9 class sessions in March. These courses were developed collaboratively by GCA, MAA, OSP, ORIS and Procurement Services. All sessions are free of charge.
· The Nuts and Bolts of Administering Outgoing Subcontracts
· SAGE 101: Creating and Submitting eGC1s
· Contracts Gone Wild
· FEC Beyond the Basics – Modifying an FEC Using Comments and Adjusting Cost Share
· Managing Research Administration Files
· SAGE Budget
· FEC Beyond the Basics – Modifying an FEC, Changes Outside eFECS and Recertifications
· FIDS 101
· SAGE 102: Grant Runner
To view a list of Core and Advance courses, read course descriptions and register for an upcoming class, please go to the Research Administration Learning Program webpage. If you are interested in a course not offered this month, please click on the “request an email alert” link for each class and we will notify you when that course is scheduled. The more people on the Alert List the sooner we will offer that course again.
Finally, if you have a question about a specific course, email the contact listed on the website, but if you have questions about the learning program in general please email email@example.com.
Thank you and happy learning!