Funding Opportunity Databases
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) - CFDA is "a government-wide compendium of all 1,412 Federal programs, projects, services, and activities..."
- Community of Science (COS) - Tracks funding opportunities in all disciplines from federal and private sources. COS also offers Expertise, a database of professional researcher profiles in North America. UW Restricted.
- GrantsNet - A searchable database of funding opportunities in the biological and medical sciences.
- GrantsWeb 2000 - From the Society of Research Administrators.
- proposalCENTRAL - A web-based grant management solution for government, non-profit, and private grant-making organizations to simplify their operations by receiving and reviewing grant applications online. Participating organizations include members of the Foundation Commons.
- ScanGrants - Designed to facilitate the search for funding sources to enhance individual and community health.