- Academic Departments
- Colleges and Schools
- Community Photos
- Educational Excellence
- Husky Sports
- Research at the UW
- UW Today News
- Vision & Values
- Visit the UW
- Spotlight on Sustainability
- Spotlight on Healthy Lives
- Spotlight on Global Citizens
- Spotlight on Innovation
Kristi Blake is President of Kristianne Gates Blake, PS. She served as a partner with Deloitte, Haskins & Sells prior to starting her own firm in 1987. Kristi serves as a trustee of the Russell Funds and Principal Funds and as a director of Avista Corporation and Ecova.
Community board service includes YMCA Retirement Fund, Saint George's School, YMCA of the Inland Empire, Spokane Area Chamber of Commerce, United Way of Spokane County, Junior League of Spokane and the Higher Education Coordinating Board.
Kristi was born and raised in Seattle, graduating with a BA in Business Administration from the University of Washington.
- Appointed by Governor Christine Gregoire from October 1, 2006 to September 30, 2012
- Confirmed by Senate on February 2, 2007
- Reappointed by Governor Christine Gregoire from October 1, 2012 to September 30, 2018
- Confirmed by Senate on April 26, 2013