The Search Committee identified finalists for the Chancellorship of UW Bothell. All finalists visited the University for interviews and public presentations. The search committee greatly appreciates you taking the time to comment on the candidates. The surveys are now closed.
An Advisory Search Committee on the Chancellorship of UW Bothell was appointed October 23, 2012, to identify and recommend candidates for the position.
- Read Committee’s Charge (revised 2/11/13)
Search Advisory Committee
- Doug Wadden, Executive Vice Provost, Chair
- Alan Wood, Professor, UW Bothell School of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences, Co-Chair
- Melissa Arias, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Advancement, UW Bothell
- Sundar Balakrishnan, Professor, UW Bothell School of Business
- Marilyn Cox, UW Bothell Vice Chancellor for Administration and Planning
- Sharon Fought, UW Tacoma Director, Nursing Program
- Luis Fraga, Associate Vice Provost for Faculty Advancement, Professor, UW Seattle Department of Political Science
- J.W. Harrington, UW Tacoma Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Kevin King, ASUWB, President
- Sarah Leadley, Director, UWB/CCC Library, Associate Dean of University Libraries
- Kari Lerum, Vice Chair, GFO Executive Committee, Associate Professor, UW Bothell School of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences
- Kay Lewis, Assistant Vice President for Student Life, Director of Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Deborah McCutchen, Associate Dean and Professor, UW Seattle College of Education
- Shahin Mortazavi, ASUWB Director of Government Relations
- Philip Reid, Professor, UW Seattle Department of Chemistry
- Richard Shea, Chair, UW Bothell Advisory Board, President and CEO, Spiration, Inc.
- Kelvin Sung, Professor, UW Bothell Computing & Software Systems Program
- Lisa Walker, Chair, General Staff Organization, UW Bothell