Office of the Provost
Finance & Administration
The Provost Finance and Administration (F&A) team serves many functions within the Office of the Provost organization. These include:
- Managing the resources of the Office of the Provost and its sub-units;
- Overseeing central administrative services for Provost units;
- Providing fiscal and administration support to Provost units;
- Advising on business, financial, research support, human resources, and University policy issues for Provost units; and
- Serving as liaison with institutional partners on financial and administrative matters.
The following F&A policies and procedures are intended to serve as a business practice guide for Provost units managing their financial, administrative, and human resources needs. Many of these activities require the use of standard forms that can be found in their respective sections listed below.
Policies, Procedures & Forms
- Human Resources
- Payroll & Work-Leave Reporting
- Expense Tracking & Reconciliation
- Equipment Inventory