The Executive Office of the President and Provost Finance and Administration (F&A) team serves many functions within the Executive Office organization. These include:
- Managing the resources of the The Executive Office and its sub-units;
- Overseeing central administrative services for The Executive Office units;
- Providing fiscal and administrative support to The Executive Office units;
- Advising on business, financial, research support, human resources, and University policy issues for Executive Office units; and
- Serving as liaison with institutional partners on financial and administrative matters.
The following F&A policies and procedures are intended to serve as a business practice guide for Executive Office organization and units managing their financial, administrative, and human resources needs. Many of these activities require the use of standard forms that can be found in their respective sections listed below.
Policies, Procedures & Forms
- Human Resources
- Payroll & Work-Leave Reporting
- Expense Tracking & Reconciliation
- Equipment Inventory