Office of the Ombud
Students have many resources available to them to resolve issues. The Ombud Office is available to assist you in determining which options are right for you and developing strategies to resolve the problem informally.
Did you know?
The Student Guide has a comprehensive list of student-specific offices and resources.
Policies and procedures
- Student conduct code
- Registration policies:
- Financial aid code of conduct: graduate and undergraduate
- Scholastic regulations:
- Executive Order No. 58: Student Academic Grievance Procedures
- Graduate School Memo 33: Academic Grievance Procedure
- Executive Order No. 31: Non-Discrimination and Affirmative Action
- Administrative Policy Statement 46.3: Resolution of Complaints Against University Employees