Office of Minority Affairs & Diversity
Frequently Asked Questions
- The $10 fee for children entering the OMA&D tailgate tent will be waived for any child under 13.
- Children two and under are admitted to Husky football games free of charge provided they sit on a lap. For more information on this policy please visit the Husky Ticket Office FAQ web page.
- Admission to BOTH the tailgate tent AND football game is $75 per person.
- Admission to the OMA&D tailgate tent is only $10; children under 13 are free.
- All monies go directly to cover a portion of event costs.
- There are multiple parking options for guests attending the football game. We encourage you to arrive early, as the South parking lot is closed for Sound Transit light-rail link construction. For transportation options please visit UW Athletic Department web site.
- There will be no refunds on purchased tickets.
- OMA&D has reserved seats in Section 310. To view a seating map for Husky Football Stadium, click here.
- To request disability accommodation, contact the Disability Services Office at: 206.543.6450 (voice), 206.543.6452 (TTY), 206.685.7264 (fax), or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The University of Washington makes every effort to honor disability accommodation requests. Requests can be responded to most effectively if received as far in advance of the event as possible, preferably at least 10 days.
- Event tickets are available until capacity is filled.
- Tickets for the tailgate and football game MUST be purchased in advance. Tickets may not be purchased on the day of the event. Tickets can be purchased based on availability.
- Football tickets ordered through OMA&D by October 9 will be mailed. Football tickets ordered through OMA&D AFTER OCTOBER 9 (or by request), will be left at Husky Stadium Will Call for pick-up on game day.
- Please note a change from previous years: Football tickets are now required in order to enter The Zone.
- If you already purchased tickets for the game in another section of Husky Stadium, you are still welcome to join us for the tailgate ($10 admission).
- For more Husky football ticket information please visit UW Athletic Department web site.
- The Zone is an exciting tailgate experience that features entertainment, food, beverages, and fun for Husky football fans.
- The Zone is located on the East Practice Field of Husky Stadium between the Waterfront Activities Center and Husky Softball Field. Main entrances are located at the NE and SE entrances of Husky Stadium.
- The Zone opens three hours prior to kick-off.
- Continuous free shuttle service from the E-1 parking lot.
- Entertainment in The Zone includes the Husky football team’s walk into the stadium, as well as performances by the Husky Band and Cheer Squad. There is an interactive Kid Zone with fun football activities. The Zone is also the broadcast home for KJR-AM 950 on game days.
- OMA&D will have its own tailgate tent in The Zone. The tent number and location will be posted on the The Weekend web site when available.
- The admission price to enter OMA&D’s tent includes food. Beverages will be available for purchase.
- Visit the UW Athletic Department web site for a complete Game Day Guide.