Vice President’s Club
Join the VP’s Club
If you are a UW employee who wishes to give using payroll deduction please click here.
Exclusive Vice President’s Club Events
What is the Vice President’s Club?
The Vice President’s Club is a way of thanking our most generous alumni and friends who give annually to the Office of Minority Affairs and Diversity (OMA&D). As a Vice President’s Club member, you can give to a diverse list of funds that support what matters to you. Through OMA&D, you can make a gift to student scholarships, programs, services, cultural and civic activities, and facilities.
When you give at the Vice President’s Club level, you join a group of people who care deeply about strengthening economic and academic support for low income and first generation students. OMA&D donors also make it possible for students to access educational enrichment programs, such as study abroad and undergraduate research. When you support University of Washington students, you not only provide critical financial resources, you demonstrate to students that you believe in their potential and you know they can succeed.
Becoming a Member of the Vice President’s Club
The Vice President’s Club recognizes donors who contribute $1,000 or more annually to funds within the Office of Minority Affairs and Diversity. Gifts matched by your employer or your spouse’s employer count toward recognition.
The Young Leaders membership level is available to alumni 35 years of age or younger who contribute $500 or more annually to funds within the Office of Minority Affairs and Diversity.
We are pleased to offer these benefits to our Vice President’s Club members.
An annual gift of $1,000 or more:
- Invitation to the VP hosted events
- Subscription to Viewpoint magazine and the OMA&D e-newsletter
- Priority notification of OMA&D events
- Exclusive invitations to community events as the special guest of the Vice President
- Invitation to EOP Celebration
An annual gift of $2,000 or more:
- Membership in the UW President’s Club
- Complimentary UW Alumni Association membership
- Annual recognition in the UW Foundation Report to Contributors
- Invitations to the President’s Club reception and other special UW events
- UW Passport to Campus, which includes reduced-rate coupons for campus parking, borrowing privileges at the UW libraries, and other advantages
- Access to the Waterfront Activities Center, and the Golf Driving Range, including golf lessons, at reduced rates
- Credit toward TYEE points for TYEE donors (the number of points accrued is contingent upon the contribution designation)