We provide a range of research assistance from consultation on assessments and research methodology to carrying out most or all of complex studies. Our services include:
Developing questionaires/Method development
- Developing and evaluating questionnaires
- Scannable forms design and production assistance
- Instructional (classroom) research planning
- Survey planning
- Human subjects documentation
- Survey administration and coordination
- Analysis of academic indicators (e.g., grade data)
Analysis and reporting
- Psychometric analysis
- Survey data analysis (quantitative)
- Project summation and report writing
- Consultation on the use of course evaluation data
We administer both mailed and online surveys. We assist clients in developing key-entry and scannable questionnaires, the latter of which can be read by our in-house optical mark scanners. Our team of programmers develops Web-based questionnaires and custom databases.
The OEA research support team maintains strong working relationships with units within UW (e.g., the Registrar, mailing services) and external vendors (e.g., forms printing) in order to ensure timely and cost-effective implementation of projects.