February 29, 2012
UW Medicine’s newest primary-care clinic to hold open house
UW Neighborhood Northgate Clinic 206.528.8000
Come welcome UW Medicine’s newest primary-care clinic and site for the UW Family Medicine Residency Program.
The UW Neighborhood Northgate Clinic will hold an open house from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, March. 3.
The clinic is the new site for the UW Family Medicine Residency Program, previously located at UW Medical Center-Roosevelt.
Come by to meet the physicians and staff and greet Harry the Husky. You can tour the clinic, join the “Passport to Health” event, and enjoy refreshments. Free parking is available on-site.
The clinic will start scheduling appointments Thursday, March 1, and will begin seeing patients on Monday, March 5.
The UW Neighborhood Northgate Clinic offers a complete spectrum of primary care services for the entire family, including obstetrics and travel medicine services. The clinic also offers an on-site laboratory, digital X-ray facilities, and nutrition services. For your convenience, the clinic also has evening hours on Mondays and Thursdays as well as Saturday hours.
The clinic hours will be:
Mondays, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tuesdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Family Medicine
- Pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Adult and geriatric medicine
- Full-service obstetrics and gynecology, including pregnancy tests, prenatal care and delivery at UW Medical Center
- Sports medicine
- Nutrition, social work and mental health counseling
- Minor surgical procedures
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Onsite laboratory and digital x-ray facilities
- Adult and child immunizations
- Chronic disease management
- Family planning, including vasectomy and IUD placement
- Physical exams
- Preventive healthcare
- Lung function testing
- Travel Medicine
- Women’s healthcare