March 4, 2010
Post-doc Association to hold career panel and networking reception March 5
Post-doctoral fellows who might be wondering what’s next after the post-doc and how to get there can find out at the annual UW Post-doc Association career panel and networking reception, which will be from 5 to 8 p.m. p.m. Friday, March 5, in room S-060 of the Foege Building. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask professional scientists questions regarding their career path and job responsibilities. The panel will be followed by a networking reception.
The following panelists are attending:
- Kjell Nelson, CEO and Founder of Assay Dynamics
- Francis Solomon, visiting professor at Evergreen College and Western Washington University
- Cheryl Greengrove, associate professor, UW Tacoma
- Brian Polagye, research assistant professor in the UW Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Matt Kaeberlein, assistant professor in the UW Department of Pathology
- Reitha Weeks, resident scientist and program manager for the NW Association for Biomedical Research
- Maureen Purcell, research microbiologist with USGS Western Fisheries Research Center
- Heather Arnett, principal scientist at Amgen
- David Roberts, a scientist with the Infectious Disease Research Institute.
All are welcome and there is no registration required.