The first week of our photo contest is nearly over and already we have more than 50 entries. Is yours in yet? If not, there’s still time to submit. The deadline is 5 p.m. Friday, May 15.
Remember, you can only submit five photos in any given week, so if you’ve submitted more than that, click on “manage my photos” and delete excess entries. If you don’t win, you’ll be able to submit more photos next week. Judging periods are as follows:
- May 7-15 (Winner announced May 21)
- May 16-22 (Winner announced May 28)
- May 23-29 (Winner announced June 4)
Photos for the first week will be judged by Mary Levin, one of UWeek’s regular photographers.
Once again, the awards, which have been generously donated by our advertisers, are:
- A $50 gift certificate to University Book Store
- Dinner and beverages for two at Saffron Grill in Northgate
- One night in the Japanese Hydrotherapy Tub Room at Hotel Nexus, which includes a king sized bed, a Japanese hydrotherapy soaking tub, aromatherapy diffuser, walk-in shower with rain showerhead and premium spa amenities.
As always, photos must be of one of the three UW campuses or of activities sponsored by the University. To submit yours, simply click on the Community Photos tab from our homepage, www.uweek.org then click on “submit your photo.” You will be asked to register; then you can upload your photos. Winners will be featured in University Week.