Travel to Port Angeles is by Edmonds/Kingston Ferry (1.5 hours from Kingston). You will be reimbursed for your travel expenses. Please send your receipts to Carla Salldin in the Graduate Medical Education office at Children’s Hospital, mail stop A-5950.
Driving Directions to Port Angeles
- From Seattle, take I-5 North to Edmonds/Kingston Ferry.
- From Kingston Ferry terminal, take Hwy 104 over Hood Canal Bridge to Hwy 101.
- Take Hwy 101 North to Port Angeles.
- Continue in on 101 (Front Street).
- In Port Angeles, take a right on Race Street.
- Clinic is on the corner of Race & Caroline, 2 blocks north of Front Street.
Ferry schedule: http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/