The WWAMI Program leadership is located at Seattle Children's Hospital in Seattle, WA. The program is directed and supported by the WWAMI leadership.
The Pediatric WWAMI Leadership consists of the following:
WWAMI Program Director: Dr. Richard Shugerman
Medical Student Program Directors: Dr.'s Sherilyn Smith and Jordan Symons
Residency Program Director: Dr. Heather McPhillips
Should you have any concerns about any aspect of the WWAMI Program, please contact the WWAMI Program Leadership to address your concerns.
WWAMI Program overall management concerns should be directed to Dr. Richard Shugerman.
Medical Student concerns should be directed to Dr.'s Sherilyn Smith or Jordan Symons.
Resident concerns should be directed to Dr. Heather McPhillips.
For program administrative assistance, please use the guide below.
Direct the following questions to WWAMI@seattlechildrens.org:
- WWAMI Program administration
- Resident rotations, credentialing, website information and resident site expansion
- Visiting professor program
- Clinical faculty, appointments and promotions
Direct the following questions to Carla Salldin:
- Medical Student Program, credentialing, medical student website information and student site expansion
- WRITE program
We work directly with their respective leadership to communicate and assist in resolving any issue brought to our attention.