The following benefits are available to you as a clinical faculty member:
- Department of Pediatrics Monthly Newsletter: As a member of the Clinical faculty in the department of Pediatrics, you are automatically sent by e-mail the Department of Pediatrics Newsletter. If you have any news that you wish to share in this letter, please submit it to the WWAMI program office at: Seattle Children’s Hospital, P.O.5371, Seattle, Washington 98145-5005
- An account through UW Computing & Networking
- Library privileges
- Discounted membership at the UW Intramural Activities Center
- Special pricing on computer merchandise at the UW Computer Center
Your computing account allows access to:
- Countless Internet resources
- Access to Medline and other research databases
For more information on how to set up your computing account, modem and communications software, visit http://www.washington.edu/itconnect/. If you need help setting up your account, contact UW-IT at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-543-5970. It may be necessary to buy the UW Internet Connectivity Kit from the University Bookstore.
University of Washington Husky Card
How to obtain a UW Husky Card:
- Have with you, your UW Net ID (e-mail user name), EID (Employee IDentification number) and a government issued photo ID.
- You will need to go in person to the UW Campus, Odegaard Undergraduate Library, ground floor on Monday – Friday, between 8am - 5pm. Phone: 206-543-7222
- The best time to come is in the morning from 8–10 am, when lines are likely to be the shortest. It is best to avoid lunch time and the beginning of an academic quarter, if possible, as it can be very busy at these times. If you cannot avoid our busier times, please plan on a 15–20 minute wait.
- Campus map link: http://www.washington.edu/maps/?l=OUG to Odegaard Library.
If you have questions about any of these benefits please contact the WWAMI Pediatric Program Coordinator, (206) 987-2063, or send e-mail to email@example.com.