How do I get a UW NetID?

With your Personal Access Code, PAC, and Employee ID, EID, visit this link: https://uwnetid.washington.edu/newid/.

How do I get a Personal Access Code (PAC)?

Your PAC is assigned when first appointed to the University. It can only be generated once. If it expires before creating your UW NetID contact the UW Technology Service Center at (206) 221-5000.

How do I get my Employee ID Number (EID)?

Your EID and temporary password will be e-mailed to you personally after your appointment process is completed. If you have applied for your faculty appointment and it is beyond the three month processing time, contact the Pediatric WWAMI coordinator, at (206) 987-2063 or wwami@seattlechildrens.org to inquire on the status of your appointment. You may also contact your site director, regional office or the office of Clinical Affairs at the University.

If you already have your UW NetID, log on to MyUW, you will have to enter your password again. You will be on the Employee Self-Service page. Your EID is indicated there.

How do I access HealthLinks?

Log on with your University of Washington Network Identification, UWNetID.

What benefits do clinical faculty get?

Click on this link to see benefits.

Do I get an ID card (Husky Card)?

Id cards are issued with new appointments only if the instructor is working outside the Washington state counties of King, Snohomish, or Pierce.

New faculty within the mentioned counties need to obtain a picture ID at one of the following locations:

  • Seattle Campus - Ground floor of Odegaard Library, (206) 543-7222
  • Bothell Campus - Campus Security Offices, LB2-005, (425) 352-5359
  • Tacoma Campus - Registrar's Office, GWP 102, (253) 692-4400

Additional information regarding Identification (Husky) cards can be found through the Housing and Food Services Employee ID FAQ.

Should I get a renewal sticker for my ID card?

No. The employee validation stickers are no longer being produced. The expired sticker does not make your card invalid. The card can continue to be used.