The following benefits are available to clinical faculty members:
- Department of Pediatrics Monthly Newsletter - you will receive an email from the Department of Pediatrics Newsletter. If you have news that you wish to share in this letter, please submit it to the WWAMI Program office at: Seattle Children’s Hospital, P.O.Box 5371, Seattle, Washington 98145-5005
UW Discount Program - http://www.uw.edu/admin/hr/benefits/saving/discounts/.
Multiple discounts are available on this website, including UW Bookstore and Computing and Technology Center.
- UW Computing & Networking Account
- Library privileges
- Discounted membership at the UW Intramural Activities Center
- Special pricing on computer merchandise at the UW Computer Center
Computing account allows access to:
- Internet Resources
- Medline and other research databases
For more information on how to set up your computing account, modems, and communications software, visit http://www.washington.edu/itconnect/. If you need help setting up your account, contact UW-IT at email@example.com or call 206-543-5970. It may be necessary to buy the UW Internet Connectivity Kit from the University Bookstore.
University of Washington Husky Card
In order to obtain a UW Husky card, you will need your UW Net ID (email user name), EID (Employee Identification Number) and a government issued ID. Visit the UW Campus Odegaard Undergraduate Library: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. Phone: (206) 543-7222.
- The best time to visit is in the morning from 8 - 10am, when lines are likely to be the shortest. It is best to avoid lunchtime and the beginning of an academic quarter.
- Campus map link: http://www.washington.edu/maps/?l=OUG to Odegaard Library.
If you have questions about any of these benefits, please email WWAMI@seattlechildrens.org