Madigan (Tacoma), Washington - PEDS 667 P
- Formal H&P(s) copy handed in to Dr. Connors for a Pediatric Patient admitted to 4 North Pediatric Ward
(USUHS and UW students).
- Oral Case Presentation of a Pediatric patient evaluated in the Pediatric Clinic or ER who was not admitted or
presented at noon time lecture (USUHS students).
- Observed Exams (formative only but REQUIRED)
(1) UW-Mini Cex- newborn and outpatient
(2) USUHS-SCE on Outpatient Clinic; SCO on NBN and Ward
(1) UW-paper evaluations submitted to outpatient staff preceptors (5), newborn nursery attending and ward attending/residents
(2) USUHS-submit EVALUE on line OR paper outpatient form to Outpatient Clinic and paper inpatient evaluation form for newborn and
- Ethics exercise (UW directions in UW handbook-review Ethics cases with Clinic Psychologist. USUHS students
complete Reflective Practice on line blog and session with Clinic Psychologist.
(1) USUHS students: National Board Medical Examiner’s Pediatrics Exam last day of rotation and CLIPP quiz.
(2)UW Students: UW on-line examination based on CLIPP cases last day of rotation.
(3) Other Students: Pediatric Core Exam.
Tacoma - Madigan