Anchorage, Alaska - PEDS 661 P
Getting Ready for your Anchorage Peds Rotation
The Pediatric WWAMI Medical Student Program will contact you via email approximately 5-6 weeks prior to the start of your rotation. This email will request that you provide the following information:
- Student Biographical Information (Google Form)
- Please complete the form and submit
- Background Check
- You will need to request a copy of your Background Investigation form and send it along with your PAMC Pre-Application information. Also, a Letter of Good Standing will be sent to Anchorage prior to your arrival.
- Providence Anchorage Medical Center (PAMC) Pre-Application (PDF)
- ATTENTION: Complete and return the PAMC Pre-Application form 40 days prior to your rotation start date. Add the following information to assist you on the Pre-Application form that you will be sending to PAMC:
After completing the PAMC Pre-Application form you need to send it one of the methods below:
- Rotation Specialty: Pediatrics
- Who will be your supervising physician for this rotation: Melinda Rathkopf
- Contact # in case we have question about your application (Student to provide this):
- Program Director: Sherilyn Smith and Jordan Symons
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: (907) 212-4865 or
- Express Mail: Medical Staff Services, 3200 Providence Dr., Anchorage, AK 99508
- If you have questions you may phone: 907-212-3185
- When this pre-application is received by PAMC, you will receive two e-mails.
- The first e-mail will contain a link to a secure site that will have the on-line application
- The second e-mail will have your password to complete the application.
- NOTE: Read carefully the instructions regarding the form as different computer programs may or may not be compatible with the form. You may complete the form online, you do not need to pay a fee or get three letters of professional recommendation's.