Anchorage, Alaska - PEDS 661 P
Getting Ready for your Anchorage Peds Rotation
The Pediatric WWAMI Medical Student Program will contact you via email approximately 5-6 weeks prior to the start of your rotation. This email will request that you provide the following information:
- Student Biographical Information (Google Form)
- Please complete the form and submit
- Background Check
- You will need to request a copy of your Background Investigation form and send it along with your PAMC Pre-Application information. Also, a Letter of Good Standing will be sent to Anchorage prior to your arrival.
- Providence Anchorage Medical Center (PAMC) Pre-Application (PDF)
- ATTENTION: Complete and return the PAMC Pre-Application form 40 days prior to your rotation start date. Add the following information to assist you on the Pre-Application form that you will be sending to PAMC:
- Application information for your PAMC form:
- Application Type: Medical student
- Rotation Specialty: Pediatrics
- Who will be your supervising physician for this rotation: Jessica Arasmith
- Contact # in case we have question about your application (Student to provide this):
- Medical/Professional School: University of Washington SOM
- Program Director: Sherilyn Smith and Jordan Symons
- After completing the PAMC Pre-Application form you need to send it one of the methods below:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: (907) 212-4865 or
- Express Mail: Medical Staff Services, 3200 Providence Dr., Anchorage, AK 99508
- If you have questions you may phone: 907-212-3185
- When this pre-application is received by PAMC, you will receive three e-mails.
- The first e-mail that will have a couple of forms included, complete these forms and send them back right away.
- The second e-mail will contain a link to a secure site that will have the on-line application
- The third e-mail will have your password to complete the application.
- Additional information you will need to for the forms that you need to complete:
- Your supervising physician's information:
Jessica L Arasmith, MD
Providence Children's Hospital - PICU
Phone: (907) 952-1057
- Your Liability Insurance while enrolled in Medical school is: University of Washington
- You will request access to "Hyperspace"
- Additional documents you will need to send
- Professional photo
- Current CV
- NOTE: Read carefully the instructions regarding the form as different computer programs may or may not be compatible with the form. You may complete the form online, you do not need to pay a fee or get three letters of professional recommendation's.