Keys/Access Cards


Need a key? Email, for all your key needs. Please provide your name, the lab or office you work in, and the room or rooms you need access to. Your key request will be processed and a form will be generated for you to sign.

Don't forget that keys are the property of the University of Washington. If you change jobs or leave the UW, your keys must be turned in. You can always send an email if you have any key questions.