Equipment Insurance

lab fire

The UW offers equipment insurance through the Risk Management office. You can insure any type of equipment including computers, laptops, lab equipment, electronics, and more. The coverage will protect your items against theft, vandalism, fire, flood, and other natural disasters. Rates and deductibles vary. You can find out more information on the Risk Management website:

If you have any questions, or would like to open a new insurance policy on something, please email