Pulmonary Fellowship
How to Apply


Fellow must have graduated from an accredited medical school and have completed a pediatric residency program at an accredited institution. The individual must be board eligible/certified in pediatrics.  Please note that our fellowship funding sources require U.S. citizenship* to enable funding this position. *Citizenship:  A fellow or trainee must be a United States citizen, or, as an alien, must have been admitted to the United States with a permanent resident visa. Licensure:  For any profession for which licensure is a prerequisite, the applicant must also be licensed by one of the States, or, in the case of foreign graduates, meet other requirements which legally qualify him/her to practice his/her profession in the United States.

 Board certification eligibility upon fellowship completion.  Sub-board certification for Pediatric Pulmonology, Master of Science or Master of Public Health degree (clinical research track).


National Residency Match Program (NRMP) http://www.nrmp.org/


 For questions regarding ERAS, please contact myeras@aamc.org or (202) 862-6264