Who can apply
Applicants will have completed a minimum of three years of training in an ACGME approved pediatric or emergency medicine residency program.
- or -
Applicants are ECFMG certified and have completed all three steps of the USMLE.
- Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Register at https://www.aamc.org/services/eras.
- Please submit at minimum your personal statement, 3 letters of recommendation, and your board scores through ERAS.
- This program participates through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) Specialties Matching Service.
Register at http://www.nrmp.org/fellow/index.html
- Applications are accepted 10-12 months before the fellowship begins
- September 1 - application deadline
- September and October - interviews are held
- End of November - NRMP Match Day
- July 1 - start of the fellowship