Applications for the PCCM fellowship program are processed through the American Association of Medical Colleges (AAMC) Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) program on the July cycle. Applications can be filed online through the ERAS system beginning July 1 for positions starting the following July.
Information on registering for the ERAS system can be found here:
Who can apply?
Applicants will have completed a minimum of three years of training in an ACGME approved pediatric residency program.
- Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Register at https://www.aamc.org/services/eras.
- Please submit at minimum your personal statement, 3 letters of recommendation, and your board scores through ERAS.
- This program participates through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) Specialties Matching Service. Register at http://www.nrmp.org/fellow/index.html
- Applications can be submitted through ERAS as of July 1 for the next academic year
- September 15 - application deadline
- September and October - interviews are held
- End of November - NRMP Match Day
- July 1 - start of the fellowship