- The Child Abuse Pediatrics Fellowship accepts individuals who have completed residencies and are board eligible in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Due to funding constraints, we are only able to accept individuals who have US citizenship or permanent resident status. We are not able to have candidates with J-1 or other visas.
- Applicants should submit:
- a completed application
- a personal statement describing their interest in child abuse pediatrics including potential areas of research focus
- a copy of their CV
- a medical school transcript, and
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Register at https://www.aamc.org/services/eras.
- Please submit at minimum your personal statement, 3 letters of recommendation, and your board scores through ERAS.
- We are happy to talk with interested applicants to provide more information about our program at any time and encourage applicants to email or set up a phone interview with the fellowship director early in the process.
For information on how to apply to the Child Abuse Pediatrics fellowship program, please call the our Fellowship Program Administrator at 206-987-9158 or email email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in our fellowship program.