Thank you for your interest in our Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship at Seattle Children’s Hospital.
- We accept applications via ERAS (December Application Cycle) for consideration in the NMRP match.
- We ask for the ERAS Application, a current CV, a personal statement, 3+ LORs, a photo, and USMLE step scores to complete a file.
- We have 2 spots that start on July 1. We do consider international medical graduates with a J-1 Visa and ECFMG documentation and others on a case by base basis.
- We encourage anyone interested to apply!
Below are links with additional information:
- UW Medical Center GME policies, guidelines and forms can be found at:
- Seattle Children’s website:
Please feel free to contact the Program Coordinator if you have any further questions.