Requirements and Timeline
- The Adolescent Medicine Fellowship accepts individuals who have completed residencies and are board eligible in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Due to funding constraints, we are only able to accept individuals who have US citizenship or permanent resident status. We are not able to have candidates with J-1 or other visas.
- Applicants should submit:
- a completed application
- a personal statement describing their interest in adolescent medicine including potential areas of research focus
- a copy of their CV
- a medical school transcript, and
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- As of 2013, we will be participating in ERAS and the NRMP and applications will be accepted electronically. Application submissions open on July 1st of the year prior to anticipated start of fellowship.
- Instructions and details on how to apply online are available at https://www.erasfellowshipdocuments.org
- We are happy to talk with interested applicants to provide more information about our program at any time and encourage applicants to email or set up a phone interview with the fellowship director early in the process.
The Division of Adolescent Medicine, in striving for excellence, values diversity of ethnicity, experience, gender and age; all are encouraged to apply.