Online Surveys for Research (WebQ)
The UW Human Subjects Division has determined that WebQ, the Catalyst online survey, quiz, and questionnaire software, provides acceptable procedures to protect the privacy and confidentiality of human subjects. This workshop is designed to help UW faculty, staff, and researchers create and manage a WebQ survey in a research context. We will cover the specific WebQ options for research and discuss issues of anonymity and confidentiality.
- Understand the research features of WebQ.
- Create and publish an online survey using WebQ.
- Access and submit an online survey.
- View and download results.
- Workshop presentation
- Workshop handout
- Tips for Writing Questionnaire Items
- Office of Educational Assessment Resources