Online Grading with Catalyst GradeBook
Catalyst GradeBook facilitates the recording, tracking, and submission of student grades. In this workshop, learn how to track and record student scores and publish scores for students to view. You will explore how to calculate and weight total scores, and convert scores to class grades. You will also learn about how GradeBook can complement your current use of Excel or other spreadsheet software for grading, and get familiar with the online faculty grade report for submitting grades to Graduations and Academic Records at the end of the quarter.
This workshop is free, but registration is required.
- Understand the features of Catalyst GradeBook.
- Track and record students scores.
- Publish scores for students to view online securely.
- Calculate total scores and convert to class grades, either manually or using a conversion calculator.
- Get familiar with how to submit class grades to the Registrar online.