ECAR Case Study Expands on LST Campus Technology Research
The Educause Center for Applied Research (ECAR) recently published a case study authored by LST and the eScience Institute. Titled Scientific Advances and Information Technology: Meeting Researchers’ Needs in a New Era of Discovery, the report discusses the key findings of two University of Washington research projects: Conversations with UW Research Leaders and the UW 2008 Faculty Survey on Learning and Scholarly Technologies.
Findings from both projects were used to identify resources and services that UW Information Technology, the eScience Institute, and other UW units can offer to support researchers. This report also covers the actions that UW has taken in response to these findings to expand and enhance its support of researchers.
Use your UW NetID to access the report. Click here and follow the steps below.
- Click "LOGIN" in the upper right corner.
- Click "INCOMMON."
- Select the University of Washington from the list of institutions.
- Select "Create a New Profile.
- Enter in your UW login information.
- Return to the report page and click the Adobe PDF icon to the right of "View this resource" to open the report.