Add Skip Logic
To add conditional or unconditional skip logic to a question, follow these steps:
- On the survey or quiz build page, click Logic on the question to which you want to add skip logic. You will move to the "Add Skip Logic" page.
- Select the type of skip logic you want to add to the question, either Unconditional or conditional. The form will change to display options for selecting the skip destination.
- For unconditional skip logic, select the skip destination from the drop-down menu.
- For conditional skip logic, select a skip destination from the drop-down menu for at least one of the answer choices. You can also select a skip destination for when the participant does not answer the question.
- Click Save to save your skip logic. You will move to the "Build" page, and the origination and destination questions will display the logic you have just added.