To collaborate with others on a survey or quiz, follow the steps below:
- On the Summary page, under "Security, Publishing, and Announcements" click Collaboration. You will move to the "Collaboration" page.
- Click Choose collaboration groups. You will move to the "Choose collaborating groups" page.
- Click Browse... to select from existing groups or class lists, and click ADD next to each group you want to add as collaborators, or click Create to create a new group. Follow these
instructions to create a new group,
and then select and add the group.
To verify that you are selecting the correct group, view the members of the group. Select the group by clicking the group name. A list of members will open in a dialog.
- Click Select to save. You will return to the "Collaboration"
page. The group you added will appear.
- Select the role(s) you want to assign to this group of collaborators. You can give a group multiple roles. The roles will be automatically saved as you select them.