View a recording in Tegrity
Follow these steps to view a recording in Tegrity:
- In your Web browser, go to the UW Tegrity Site. (If you are not already logged into your UW account you will be prompted to enter your UW NetID and password.)
- From the list of your current courses, select a course that has a recording.
(Click course listing to view full image.)
- To launch the viewer, click the title of a recording. See the system requirements to view a Tegrity video.
- The courses for the quarter(s) they are currently registered.
- The previous 3 quarters (includes summer quarter)
- Any courses they are registered to teach. This includes future courses available in the time schedule.
- The previous 3 quarters (includes summer quarter).
- Courses older than 3 quarters will be moved to an archive folder in your course list. The archive will retain recordings from the previous academic year.